We would like to thank our clients, instructors and friends and wish everyone merry and blessed Christmas and all the best for 2021!
A little review of the year and occasions for gratitude:
- St.Pr.A. Saphira (Diamond Touch/ Dressman I) (owner: J. Hegemeister) has become the champion mare of the district mare show in Wietmarschen
- St.Pr.A. Summerland WE (FS Numero Uno/ Champus K/ Dressman I) (owner: S. Welter, Aachen), who is the full sister to Neverland WE, became 1st Reserve Champion Mare of the District Mare Show in Wietmarschen
- Neverland WE (owner: Danica Duen) has again become State Champion and has already set top prices at auctions with his first foal crop; he has also qualified for the finals of the Bundeschampionat
- Daily Pleasure WE (owned by Antonia Roth) became European Team Champion and bronze medalist at the European Championships; German Vice-Champion and Southern German Champion; was again appointed to the German national squad.
- Successful show starts for Double-O-Seven B (owner: Janika Baatz), Golden Touch WE (owner: Gränzdörffer-Bucher family) and Symphonie WE (owner: Josephine Ruppert), among others.
- Destination (Danny Gold x Grazia WE) (owner: Sabine Meiners) received a positive approval at the Weser-Ems licensing in Vechta.
Picture: Golden Touch WE (@team.gb ) bred by us / Nicole Kebernik Photography